Founded in 1973, A+ is a privately owned and operated center, providing families with the personal childcare and quality academic programs that parents for generations have come to trust. Licensed through the Virginia Department of Social Services, we provide our A+ children with the tender-loving care they would receive at home in a safe and fun environment.
About our Staff
A+ staff members exceed annual training and CPR / First Aid requirements for licensed childcare facilities. Additionally, A+ staff members undergo stringent background investigations through the Virginia State Police and the Department of Social Services.
- Video Cameras & Access Security System
- Professional, Well-trained Staff
- Educational Curriculum for All Age Groups
- Reading & Writing Readiness
- Music & Gymnastics Programs
- Spacious, 16,000 sq. ft. Shaded Playground
- Clean, Nurturing & Family-friendly Environment
- Balanced & Nutritious Meals
- Family & Military Discounts
- Computer Skills Development
A+ Childcare & Learning Center is open year round from 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. For the well-being of the children, there is a daily 10 hour limit on childcare services.
The center will be closed New Year’s Day, MLK Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day & Christmas. Please see
Parent Handbook for